|Title:||John Deere Ag Service Technician|
|ID:||1630 Syracuse AKRS|
Get more out of your career at AKRS Equipment. We strive to be committed to our core values: INTEGRITY, TEAMWORK, ACCOUNTABILITY AND COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE. Come Grow With Us!
We are differentiating ourselves through our people, our partnerships, and our performance. We are looking for a Service Technician / Ag Mechanic to join our expanding team.
In the Service Technician / Mechanic position you will:
- Perform basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment and established Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products
- Provide customers with excellent customer service
- Participate in service training programs required for the development of mechanical skills and knowledge
- Maintain current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products
- Follow all Safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Complete all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
- Industry leading wages and uncapped monthly bonus potential
- Company Matching 401(k) Plan
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid training and development
- Family friendly community
- 1+ years of experience as a mechanic performing service repairs
- Ability to perform basic mechanical repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment
- Ability to perform basic computer functions
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required; Associates degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license is required
AKRS Equipment is the most innovative and forward-thinking dealership in the Midwest. Come Join the excitement!
Apply through the career site at www.akrs.com today!