|Title:||Shop Assistant - Full Time|
Get more out of your career at AKRS Equipment. We strive to be committed to our core values: INTEGRITY, TEAMWORK, ACCOUNTABILITY AND COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE. Come Grow With Us!
We are currently looking for a FULL TIME Shop Assistant to help with cleaning, maintenance, light mechanics, and organizational functions to keep our shop running smoothly.
Priorities for this position include:
- Clean, maintain, and bring organization to the service department
- Wash and clean company vehicles and customer’s equipment
- Perform grounds maintenance for the property
- Assist in moving displays and equipment within the dealership
- Transport parts, equipment, and supplies within the dealership
- Industry leading wages
- Company Matching 401(k) Plan
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid training and development
- Family friendly community
Qualifications required for this position include:
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 75 pounds
- Basic knowledge of equipment and workplace safety procedures
- Good organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
AKRS Equipment is the most innovative and forward-thinking dealership in the Midwest. Come join the excitement!
Apply through the career site at www.akrs.com today!