|Title:||John Deere Ag Service Technician|
|Location:||Central City, NE|
Come join the excitement at AKRS Equipment. AKRS strives to maintain a great working environment that allows for the growth of our employees. We are looking for a Service Technician/Ag Mechanic to join our expanding team in Central City.
In the Service Technician / Mechanic position you will:
- Perform basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment and established Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products
- Provide customers with excellent customer service
- Participate in service training programs required for the development of mechanical skills and knowledge
- Maintain current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products
- Follow all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Complete all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
- Industry-leading wages and uncapped monthly bonus potential
- Company Matching 401(k) Plan
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid training and development
- Family-friendly community
- 1+ years of experience as a mechanic performing service repairs
- Ability to perform basic mechanical repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment
- Ability to perform basic computer functions
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required; Associates degree preferred
- A valid driver’s license is required
AKRS Equipment is focused on the future and creating a legacy that lives for many years. Now is the perfect time to start your career at AKRS Equipment.
Apply through the career site at www.akrs.com today!