|Title:||Precision Ag Product Specialist|
Come join the excitement at AKRS Equipment. AKRS strives to maintain a great working environment that allows for the growth of our employees. We are looking for a Precision Ag Product Specialist to join our expanding team in Neligh.
In this position, you will provide product solutions, service, expertise, and training to increase sales and enhance the support of precision agriculture solutions to new and existing customers. Coordinate and facilitate the efforts of all dealership departments to sell and support precision products and services. Serve as the precision ag subject matter expert for product training, agronomic education, and customer support.
In the Precision Product Specialist position you will:
Coordinate and facilitate the execution of John Deere Precision Ag strategy (Machine Optimization, Logistics Optimization, and Ag Decision Support) for assigned locations
Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for John Deere precision farming products and ensure this product knowledge is mainstreamed into the business
Engage with employees and customers to ensure the agronomic benefits of our products, methods, and solutions are well understood and capitalized on
Develop content and organize and facilitate customer training events for John Deere Precision Ag solutions and advanced precision farming products on an ongoing basis
Align with customer’s trusted advisors on shared solutions projects and foster the growth of these third-party partnerships
Work with customers to ensure quality machine data capture, proper machine set-up, and proper delivery of third-party recommendations
- Industry Leading Wages
- Company Matching 401 (K) Plan
- Medical, dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid training and development
- Family-friendly community
- 5+ years of experience with AMS Product operations and/or Precision Ag Consulting required
- Certified Crop Advisor License required, will accept applicants who are willing to obtain the license
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agronomy, Agriculture Business, or Agriculture Mechanization or equivalent experience
- Excellent time management skills required
- Demonstrate solid organizational, interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
- Able to identify existing/emerging customer needs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
AKRS Equipment is focused on the future and creating a legacy that lives for many years. Now is the perfect time to start your career at AKRS Equipment.
Apply through the career site at www.akrs.com today!
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: