|Title:||Customer Support Assistant|
Come join the excitement at AKRS Equipment. AKRS strives to maintain a great working environment that allows for the growth of our employees. We are looking for a Customer Support Assistant to join our expanding team in Seward.
Priorities for this position include:
- Ensure an exceptional Customer Experience for all in-store and phone-in customers.
- Receives visitors and telephone calls ensuring individuals are directed to the proper parties within the dealership
- Post payments to Accounts Receivables Accounts
- Reconcile daily cash till & prepare daily deposits
- Go to Post Office and Bank daily
- Scan vendor invoices into A/P document storage system for processing
- Reconcile Farm Plan to Equip A/R
Qualifications required for this position include:
- 1+ years in an administrative assistant position preferred
- Understands accounting fundamentals such as debits, credits, accounts receivable, and accounts payable
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree
AKRS Equipment is focused on the future and creating a legacy that lives for many years. Now is the perfect time to start your career at AKRS Equipment.
Apply through the career site at www.akrs.com today!